Chicago, IL Cel: 847-975-9020
Ned Miller – Chicago Videographer
Twenty-eight years of worldwide experience.
From highest quality to “Run & Gun”, challenging
“extreme” shoots to talking heads and live corporate events.
• The Best Gear: High Definition, PAL, the “DSLR Look” plus large lighting & audio packages.
• Specializing in High-End Corporate, Non-Fiction TV Shows & Documentaries.
• Solid reputation as Fast, Creative and 100% Reliable.
• Always shooting for the cut, I’m your B-Roll bulldog. Flexible pricing.
• Ned’s crews are formed from Chicago’s best freelancers.
• Specialist in: Website Videos & Legal Videos that win settlements.
• Will work Milwaukee as a “local”.
National Geographic, Discovery, History Channel, All Networks, most Fortune 100s,
Agencies, in-house Video Departments, and micro size clients too.
References and samples upon request.
1820 W. Webster Avenue, Ste 201
PRODUCTION • EDITING • MULTIMEDIA • DUPLICATION
• High definition production and post-production
• Green screen studio available by the hour
• From concept to completion
A one-stop shop for all your media needs.
For quality, service and value, there’s only ONE place to go…Video One.
Call for a free consultation and price quote!
5115 N. Ashland #3N
345 W. Fullerton Parkway #1101
Chicago, Il 60614
Acute Focus Productions will work with you to make sure your video
production is completed on time with the highest standards in mind.
We shoot for broadcast, corporate, advertising, as well as video for
the web in the Chicago area and nationally.
Single camera and multi- camera projects from run and gun style shoots to talking heads,
a full range of camera formats from standard definition DV cam to high definition shoots.
We also offer professional editing services along with animations.
Director of Photography
South Michigan Avenue
Steadicam operator for 29 years.
All types of shooting; HD, film, video.
Regular operator also. Member IA 600
I own all Steadicam equipment including;
Steadicam PRO Model; Preston Follow Focus;and Modulus 3000, 7″ LCD monitors for directors; Vehicle kits;
RENTAL; 2nd PRO Steadicam (for any size camera)
with 2nd Preston and transmitter; 7″ LCD monitors for directors
RENTAL; Pilot Steadicam for 2-10lb cameras and transmitter; 7″ LCD monitors for directors
Steadicam/Camera Owner/Operator – IA 600 Member
Argyle Street Chicago IL 60625
Steadicam Operator for 8 years and camera Operator for 12 years,
I have experience with a wide range of cameras, from full size HD cameras
like Panasonic varicam or Sony F900, RED/Alexa cameras, to DSLRs.
Experience on Films, Documentaries, News, Commercials, Music Videos,
Live TV, multi camera events, Corporate, Independent features…
My equipment consists of Steadicam Artemis Cine HD Pro sled 12/24v Hotswap
Pro Arm and Pro Vest
IDX CW-5HD Wireless HD Video Transmission system
Bartech digital remote focus with Heden motor
Director of Photography
Chicago and Highland Park, IL
DP – 33 Years Experience
Director of Photography, Camera Operator & Jib Arm Operator
E-FAX – 866-336-9840
Cell – 773-485-8045
LA – 323/515-2967
58th National Primetime Emmy Nominated Jib Camera Operator.
Owner / Operator of Jimmy Jib Arm.
Cinematographer / Videographer / LIVE Broadcast Camera Operator
ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, PBS, ESPN, HBO Sports
NBC Late Night With Conan O’Brien (Chicago and San Francisco tours)
CBS Sports (Golf coverage 2002 – 2004) ESPN, TBS, Comedy Central,
Nickelodeon Teen Choice Awards, MTV.
Oprah’s Surprise Spectacular for ABC & Harpo @ United Center.
ABC Broadcast world POOL Feed at Obama Rally Election Night 2008.
–Visit website for demo reels and downloadable resume.
URL: DRAGIN, STEVE
(SEE : VIDEO/FILM CREWS – SHOOTING STAR PRODUCTIONS, INC.)
VISIONS OF LIGHT, INC.
Director of Photography Mobile 630-306-8244
Narrative, Commercial, Web, Documentary, Television, Concerts
• Red One, Panasonic Varicam, HPX2700, HPX500, HVX200 & Sony HDV Camera Packages
• Canon Cine Style & EFP HD Lenses, Angenieux Optimo PL Lenses
• Panasonic 17″ & 8″ monitors, Cine-tal 24″ Monitors
• Audio packages featuring Sound Devices, Schoeps, Comtek & Lectrosonics
• Grip/Electric Packages featuring Kino Flo’s, K5600, Arri & Mole Richardson
• Porta-Jib Traveler
• Clients Include: National Geographic, ESPN, Big 10 Network, TBS, Thermos, Hyatt Hotels
Los Angeles, CA
Feature Camera Operator / Commercial Director of Photography
123 Des Plaines,
Forest Park, IL
URL: HANNON, JOHN
CONTACT: Jimmy Jib Owner/Operator
Camera Packages available. VIDEOGRAPHER/CAMERA OPERATOR
Now shooting P2HD with the Panasonic HPX-500!
Specializing in ENG, EFP, Multi-Camera Events and Steadicam/CamMate/Jimmyjib operation for
Entertainment, Sports, Corporate & Industrial Projects.
Owner/Operator of complete Betacam DVCam Shooting Package for your ENG or field production needs. Have Camera Will Travel! Member IBEW 1220 & NABET 41
943 E. Kenilworth Avenue, Palatine, Illinois 60074
URL: HERRLIN, STEVEN A
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY HD/DIGITAL/FILM + AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY
• Assisting Producers . . . Increasing “Quality & Production Value: for over 25 years
• Shooting: On Location / in Studio / On-the-Water / Underwater & In the Air
• Experience..which translates to a professional job and an effective message!
• Satisfying production needs large & small w/cost-effective quality imaging
• High-End Corporate image – Commercials – Documentary – Music – Fashion – Aerial – Underwater.
• MORE attention to detail + GREATER range of experience = HIGHER QUALITY delivered!
URL: HOLZMAN, MARK
(SEE : PRODUCTION COMPANIES/STUDIOS – NATIONAL VIDEO DOCUMENTORS)
Chicago and Highland Park, IL
In Business 25 Years
1327 W. Washington/Suite 103/ Chicago 60607
• Directors and Producers of Award-Winning Broadcast Documentaries, Commercial Spots and Corporate Marketing Videos
• 27 Years of Experience. We’ve shot around the world, from the White House to Mumbai, India
• Specialists in High Definition location production (Panasonic HDX 900 & Canon 5-D cameras)
• Recent broadcast credits: CBS “60 Minutes,” “The Oprah Winfrey Show,” HBO’s “Real Sports,” PBS’ “Frontline,
” NBC “Dateline,” ESPN, Discovery Channel, The Independent Film Channel
• Commercial Productions for Obama Presidential Campaign, Chicago Symphony Orchestra, McDonald’s,
Parade Magazine, University of Chicago, Children’s Memorial Hospital, Easter Seals
• Producer/Director – BOB HERCULES, D.P.’s – KEITH WALKER & MIKE SWANSON, Production Manager – LISA POOLER
URL: METROSPACE MEDIA
(SEE – PRODUCTION COMPANIES/DIRECTORS)
1437 W. Grand Ave.
25 Years of award winning Chicago video production.
Professional, broadcast HD & SD crews; ENG, EFP, Multi-camera and custom packages;
live, event coverage; complete post production facilities for all video communication projects.
Attention to every detail, efficient work style.
Demo reels on website.
530 W. Cornelia Ave.
Chicago IL 60657
Providing a Cinematic look that puts you in a class above your competitors
Chicago/Indiana provider of Shooting, Editing, and Producing.
Over 10 years of industry experience and top-notch equipment
combined with enthusiasm and creativity mean better results for your production.
Call Brad for high-quality video at a competitive rate with a good attitude.
The Weather Channel, Peacock Productions, Turner sports, WGN, Whole Foods, Event Producers, FOX Reality
1100 West Cermak #B-301
Videographer & Production Equipment
• Owner/Operator of a Sony D-600 Beta SP, Sony DSR 570 Wide screen DV camera and the Panasonic HVX 200P Mini DV and HD Camera.
• Mole Richardson lighting packages with Chimeras and 4 Lectrosonics wireless audio packages.
• Wide angle lens, Travato Cam Jib, Matte box with filters.
• Experienced crews always available, dependable and ready to shoot.
• Broadcast, Entertainment, News, Sports, Documentary, Live Multi-cam, Industrial, Corporate and International Travel
• NABET Local 41 & IBEW Local 1220 Member
(SEE – ARTISAN STAGE & LIGHTING IN STUDIO STAGE RENTAL)
URL: YOUMANS PRODUCTIONS, INC., BILL
(SEE : PRODUCTION COMPANIES/DIRECTORS)
2501 South Oak Park Ave. Berwyn, IL 60402 312-375-1130
690 Lincoln Road, Miami, FL.